Kiến Trúc Sư
- As a member of the project team, you are responsible for building design, which depending on the project, will range from master planning, through concept design, basic design, detailed design to working drawings, for projects in both Asia and Europe.
- You will produce the design drawings and renderings / perspectives for the design work you are responsible for.
- You will work in close collaboration with your Senior Architect / Architectural Director (both HCMC and Europe based) and with other members of the project team on specific aspects of the projects.
- University degree in Architecture, or equivalent,
- Preferably 3-4 year experiences in an Architectural office, ideally both for local and international companies and all stages of design work.
- Experience in healthcare projects (hospitals) would be very advantageous.
- Skilled and experienced user of Revit, and also other software like AutoCad and software for rendering / presentation work e.g. 3D Max, Photoshop, Sketchup etc.
- Beside your technical skills, we look for both good ability to manage the administrative side of the work, and understanding of project profitability,
- Able to deliver high quality work, work under pressure, work with multiple projects but also meet the given deadlines,
- Your team spirit and communication skills are highly appreciated,
- All Applicants will be acknowledged. Only applicants considered potentially suitable, will be required to provide further documentation and may be invited for interview.
- Vietnamese national with good English skills (you must be able to take instruction from non-Vietnamese speakers),
- Applications must be presented in English.
- Lương: Hơn 15,000,000VNĐ
- Được hưởng BHXH, BHYT, BHTN & nghỉ các ngày lễ theo qui định của luật lao động Việt Nam
- Thưởng Tết theo thực tế kinh doanh.
129e Nguyen Dinh Chinh, Ward 8, Quận Phú Nhuận, Hồ Chí Minh, Việt Nam
Bấm vào nút NỘP HỒ SƠ để ứng tuyển
Hạn nộp hồ sơ: 25-01-2017